Random rants on a huge variety of (mostly) interesting topics.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Yea Man,Shit Happens



It's a cool title for a post but it fails to explains the "pressure" i am in. (O spare me god.....)you guys must be thinking what "shit" i am talking about but you guys just don't get it do yea.As i right this post the "movements" inside(or a little above) my ass continue to become quicker and quicker.

O fuck...now i am standing up...can't even "shit" i a mean sit now.

Newayz moving on i was selected for the intersection debate competition with the topic being "women on top being victimized" on Friday.Don't know what gonna happen since it'll be my first debate but i think i 'll be cool since i got my bro on my side whose like de ultimate debater out there ,whom i know.

Also just found i am the new Admin (along with some other few duds....whom i don't care nor care about).

And then came along a 1/25 in chem 3/25 in maths and 5/25 in physics in my coaching classes(Brilliant) and to tell you he truth i didn't even expect this much but chalo something better than nothing.

:Sigh: Maybe I'll go shit now relieve the pressure maybe read
Hulk (vs Wolverine)
Double Sized Issue No. 10
another 10 times while shitting.

But even Hulk doesn't beat my all time favourite book which i read while relieving myself of all "solid poison":Reader's Digest(O what a fun it is....solving puzles reading jokes et all)

Until next time
Wait for my next "Kiketh Asseth" Post

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger blog.sahil.me said...

dude...
CALM DOWN!!!

5:15 am

 
Blogger DigVJ said...

khudh toh blog ko marne kae liye chodh dena hota hai aur doosron ko bhi "discourage" karna hota hai

7:51 am

 
Blogger blog.sahil.me said...

dude! i'm NOT discouraging you, your posts are good but what i meant is try to keep the profanity a bit low, won't you?

8:28 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home