Random rants on a huge variety of (mostly) interesting topics.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

In the lives of me, me & (wait a sec.....) me

Say it with me: Legendary.....L-E-G- wait a sec -NDARY.....are the games which are going to be hitting Juhu beach the day after tommoro : Alan wake and Crysis. Both of them are going to be great games and you will like them cause i say so.
Even a new stratedgy game is going to be driving round my house is Supreme Commander which is going to be Kicketh asseth game.
On a second note they are also important for intraschool quiz:HardOC in which Karky will also be participating- damn you karkyTM (conditions apply).
I bet you will be preparing for it even though you maybe silent about it.



Also i just saw The Simpsons....."DA DA DA DA DA DA DA". It is a hilarious movie and i am having trouble typing cuz of the pain in my ribs.
AND finally there is WCG 2007.............
I know most of you guys didnt get it....dumb asses.




It's World Cyber Games and registrations are now open.I would have participated if it was being held in my house but since it's managers thought that they would need more than a single computer they decided to change the venue.(dont know what they were thinking).


AND AND
o yea one more thing the games of prices ...o i mean the prices of (PC)games*("*" is referred at the bottom crap inside ass rotten dung cow fuck now you man girl)

have been cut down drastically bringing them more in the afforders bracket .So Now i officially in front of you guys take an OATH NEVER TO BUY PIRATED GAMES AGAIN.(echo:AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN)

PS:*THIS SENTENCE WILL BE MORE MEANINGFUL WHEN YOU SEE THE FOLLOWING VIDEO( FROM SOUTH PARK)

SORRY SINCE I COULDNT FIND IT I WILL TRY TO PUT IT THE NEXT TIME

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger blog.sahil.me said...

lol......nice post
crysis and AW are SOOOOO awesome - dude i swear there isn't any difference between the games' graphics and reality

8:36 am

 
Blogger [\\Kartikeya//] said...

WCG...where is it gonna be?
And lol I don't think I wil be participating:P
And, no I wont be preparing for it. I hardly know whats gonna come loL!

9:06 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home