Random rants on a huge variety of (mostly) interesting topics.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

You should be ashame of yourselves!!!!!

Hey you mean people sahil arjun and karky. You guys have firstly undressed this blog clothing by clothing ...then you people have castrated it and then left it for millions of people to see.....and unfortunately i was a part of this unholy doing. But gone are those days where blogs used to be left un-dead and now me is back. And also my blog is gone ...From now i will keep it where it belongs in my memories(<=Dialogue from Final Fantasy 7). And this web log is the proud owner of all my posts-to-come.

PS:This post will be followed by a number of posts every other day....so keep visiting

1 Comments:

Blogger blog.sahil.me said...

Quote: "Hey you mean people sahil arjun and karky..."

dj, shouldn't that be "Hey you mean people sahil arjun and karky (and myself)" ??

:P

it's not as if you were posting here

anyway, why'd you delete your blog?

7:46 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home