Random rants on a huge variety of (mostly) interesting topics.

Monday, August 08, 2005

contd;

So...today we had our science monday test which basically ruined my entire weekend. I anyway couldn't study that well (this happens when people our getting their house broken down one floor below you), but it didn't go off that badly - Bio was thankfully easier than expected.
After that we all went for the play - it's a "musical comedy"(the musical part of it gave me a headache and as for the 'comedy', either there was none or I don't know what comedy is) by Feisal Alkazi (some sort of guy who's supposed to be famous for directing plays but I've only heard hs name twice so far). Fortunately, they made us sit in an AC Hall which was a good thing, but unfortunately, the play was one of the most boring 2.5 hours I've ever had (excluding the speeches during Special Assemblies). It was called something like "The King of Kahanistan" or sommat and...well, I really don't remember anything else about it.
Oh yeah, about Divyanshu's question...I've been wondering Div, do you even know the answer or are just making us waste our brainpower for no reason under the sun? Still, I'm workin' on it.
About the popup tooltip-thing: well, it can be activated with any link, all you have to do is add the following code to your links:-


<a href="http://www.blogger.com/wherever_u_wanna_go.html" onmouseover="return overlib('some text to display');" onmouseout="return nd();">Click Here</a>

Voila! That's a wrap gentlemen!
Oh, by the way...Happy Friendship Day to all of you!
And Div, tomorrow when your school starts, is it a new term or a new session?

Thank You.

5 Comments:

Blogger [\\Kartikeya//] said...

i jst hate the brain teaser u gave, div.
(simply because i hate them!!!!!!!)
by the way has anyone heard TOXIC- BY BRITNEY SPEARS? DO HERE IT
-KARTIKEYA AKA MONKEYMAN

9:45 am

 
Blogger [\\Kartikeya//] said...

OH COMMON DIVY BOY, JUST SPIT OUT THE ANSWER OF THE BRAIN TEASER (THOUGH I HAVEN'T GIVEN UP SOLVING IT BECAUSE I NEVER STARTED, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!)
-KARTIKEYA AKA MONKEYMAN( I AM TIRED OF THE AKA PART)

9:48 am

 
Blogger [\\Kartikeya//] said...

WAT'S UP WITH THE LINK U POSTED(U MEANS SAHIL)
-KARTIKEYA( NO MORE AKA!!!!!!!!!)

9:49 am

 
Blogger blog.sahil.me said...

which link? did i post a link? where?

9:44 am

 
Blogger blog.sahil.me said...

u guys really can't imagine my relief when i saw that at least one of you had visted the blog.....phew!

9:45 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home