Random rants on a huge variety of (mostly) interesting topics.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Sony PlayStation 3 Official Photos Unveiled

D'Arvit!! How could Karky read my mind? You know, I was just about to send a post on this very topic when Kartikeya phones me up and says that he's sent a post on the blog about the PS3! You really should have seen my face! Anyway, here are some really rad pictures of the SONY PlayStation 3 (to compliment Karky's post) which will be released sometime in 2006!
[Did you know that soon after PS2 was released, Sony had already copyrighted the PS3 logo?]





Did I hear something about the XBOX 360? "XBOX"? Woh kya hota hai?!!
(Never mind, I DO know but who needs an XBOX when there's a PS3?)

1 Comments:

Blogger [\\Kartikeya//] said...

SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:24 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home