Random rants on a huge variety of (mostly) interesting topics.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

WHO created that table?

WHO created that table for the ps3 specs? ok ok ....... i know it was u , karky.....but u forgot to close the "B" (bold) tag for the table .... causing all the text in all the posts to become boldface. When i say that no one is to mess up with XHTML code (especially the weird XHTML Strict code), then i'm NOT joking! Now i'll have to fix up the errors (very tedious - will try). Anyway.....be careful next time

-- Whatever! --

1 Comments:

Blogger [\\Kartikeya//] said...

Yo, Sahil, it was not me who created the table!!!!I have mentioned that I have quoted (I mean-'copied')some things from the website in the post!!!!!!Hee Hee Hee!!!!!!!!Anyways, having a very tough time in finishing my homework. :(

12:28 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home