Random rants on a huge variety of (mostly) interesting topics.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

What's UP with me?

Hey guys!

How’s everything?

Since I’ve not been overactive as far as blogging is concerned, I thought you all might be wondering what’s going on. Well, nothing mainly. After a brief bout of illness (of which I know nothing, except that I got it from Shiv), I attended school to find myself slightly disoriented (I find this usually happens when one hasn’t been to school for more than a day). As we all know, the sixth Harry Potter was released on the 16th of July (I successfully manage to finish reading it by the 17th, which was quite good). I know Divyanshu hasn’t read it yet, so I will refrain from discussing it (incidentally do you by any chance, even though you haven’t read it, know who dies and who the HBP is, Divyanshu?)

The Blog

Divyanshu must really be wondering why I am deliberately avoiding mentioning writing about the things he said about the blog. Well, fact is, I haven’t had much time to write anything coz well I’ve been a bit busy-like. Well, firstly I’m glad everyone liked the new template – it’s quite nice I think. There’s a different sub style in the template, which is brighter and greener – if you want I can put it up for a little while so you can see how you like it. Meanwhile, I will, one day, make our own template but till then we’ll have to make do with Blogger’s.

Meanwhile, it is next to impossible to add smilies to our blog, as Blogger doesn’t have that feature. The only way around it is to manually add the smiley pictures which I quite a tedious task, by the way. However, I have added a Shoutbox (hint: to your right), where we can post small messages and even add smilies to them!

Also, I will be making a few small changes, which might make our blog somewhat better.

Oh and, I’ve got a bit bored of the blog’s title and URL (it’s not that good, anyway), so I’d like your suggestions on that one, too.

Well, that’s all for now (I don’t have much time, you see).

6 Comments:

Blogger [\\Kartikeya//] said...

well, divyanshu, if harry was supposed to be the HBP then rowling wouldn't have written the book's title as harry potter 'AND' the half blood prince. She would have rather written Harry Potter- The half blood prince. So, naturally, the HBP is someone else and that is............(I really wan't to tell but since u haven't read the book, i won't :( :( :( )
Anyways, Sahil I guess the blog's url is fine but the blog's name should be( A mixed Bag sounds very professional and adulty adullty....u getting my pt.?!!!!)I don't know(jst keep the name somding coooooooooooool!!!!)
Ciao!!!!!!
and by the way div, u cming on 9th aug right?
Damn, why doesn't arj post someding!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:23 am

 
Blogger [\\Kartikeya//] said...

and by the way why doesn't anyone come online on MSN MESSENGER???????? :( :( :(

1:24 am

 
Blogger blog.sahil.me said...

fistly i DO come online
secondly div....rowling specifically mentioned that harry potter, voldemort are NOT the HBP.
thirdly....wat kind of "cool" name do u want (even i dun like a mixed bag btw)
fourthly...i will be changing many of my links so i really dont think that u, div will like all of them
fifthly (i that a word?).....i DO think that smilies is a good idea but like i said (or maybe i didn't) you can only use it when u have your own CMS.

8:03 am

 
Blogger blog.sahil.me said...

shiv may NOT join the blog......he's too lazy!!

8:05 am

 
Blogger blog.sahil.me said...

yup i got it!

2:47 am

 
Blogger blog.sahil.me said...

you guys still haven't given me suggestions for a better blog title. you have also NOT told me whether i should put up th template substyle temporarily.........

7:03 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home