Random rants on a huge variety of (mostly) interesting topics.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

BIG ATTACHMENTS? NO PROBLEMO!!!!

Hey guys, i had to email my father a file containing a lot of pictures for my geography proj to print them as my printer was not working. But, no matter from whichever mail service provider(yahoo, msn, rediff...) i tried to send the attachment it didn't work-NOT EVEN FROM GMAIL!!!!!!. Then I got to know about this website which has been specially made to send mail attachments. The max size of the attachment? U guessed it-1 GB!!!
Anyways, i am beeing over-enthusiastic. The URL of the site is:
www.yousendit.com
By the way the size of my attachment was 8 Mb and Gmail specifies that it has a 10MB limit for attachments!
But, wait, there was a catch. If they specify a 10MB Limit they actually mean that they have a limit of only 6MB!!!(I think u already knew that!) because of some reason that i once knew but now i have frogotten.(Somehow!!?!...:( )
Anyways, do check out the site!
Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger blog.sahil.me said...

NICE!!
p.s. i did NOT know about the 6 mb on 10 mb limit

4:02 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home