Random rants on a huge variety of (mostly) interesting topics.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

hmm.....more news......

Yesterday, I went, as promised to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I cannot say that I liked it very much. There is one thing which I definitely did not like and that is that the director expects you to have read the book, which is not very nice of him.
Anyway, I also succeded in buying (finally) my very own copy of Linkin Park: Meteora, Tour Edition which has 'special' extra stuff and even some videos of the songs. I do believe that Arjun already has this 2-CD pack, but if you guys want it, you're more than welcome!
Also, Digvijay has been invited to this blog. Needless to say, he'll accept soon.

p.s. sorry for my terribly boring post.

5 Comments:

Blogger [\\Kartikeya//] said...

ya, i guess i will take it

8:35 am

 
Blogger blog.sahil.me said...

the bonus music video cd has videos of somewhere i belong, faint, numb and breaking the habit........

6:37 am

 
Blogger [\\Kartikeya//] said...

cool

2:27 am

 
Blogger DigVJ said...

oye listen it has de animated video of 1 of de song of linkin park i m not sure....but its kindof a war scene nd it is awesome...totally

4:15 am

 
Blogger blog.sahil.me said...

yeah, u told me in school, remember?

5:28 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home